Posted on Jan 11, 2019

Merrimac Marine Insurance LLC

When your clients are operating near the water and have to be liable for injuries and accidents, they’re going to need a special type of coverage. Your client is going to need to look at recreational marine programs, but they may find that their current programs do not give them the coverage that they need. That’s where the United States Longshore & Harbor (USL&H) Act steps in, filling in the gaps that workers’ compensation insurance cannot. For certain industries this type of coverage is required by the federal government, simply meaning a business can’t operate without it. Whatever you need, Merrimac Marine has the answers to all of your client’s problems, starting with when this type of coverage is required.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.